L.O.V.E.

OMG!! Can I just say how exciting this is to be posting the introductory post to my FABULOUS team, "Covered in Glitter."
So by now you have obviously learned of the awesomeness that is WOW! WOW Embossing Powders are amazing!! They totally add the extra pop to any card, layout, mini project or whatever you can come up with!!
Here is one of the projects I created with a plain home decor word "Love", the new Yours Truly line by Echo Park, and of course the FABULOUS stamps and powders from the hottest new must have "WOW"!! I had so much fun creating with these fun powders embossing papers, on the wood, and ontop of stickers creating this cute project that you will for sure be seeing at the both at CHA!!






MY BLOG

It is also my pleasure to introduce you to the girls of "Covered in Glitter"!! And what kind of intro would it be if we didn't show off their amazing talent that landed them a spot on the team!! So everyone.....introducing...
Lara Yamamoto Scott!!

Patterned paper-Canvas Corp
white cardstock
kraft cardstock
Suzy west collection-whirlypop and earthtone olive regular
thank you stamp-I created with Stampmaker
Gratitude stamp-WOW stamps
Brocade stamp-WOW stamps

I love stark black and white against warm homey craft cardstock. These are just simple rolled paper roses-I stamped and embossed white cardstock and cut out spirals to form the flowers and cut out leaf shapes.

Ilene Tell!!

I used the "Gratitude" stamp set and "Suzy West Collection - Cable Car Red" embossing powder to create the background for this card. The row of hearts 5.5 inches long, which is perfect for the standard 5.5 x 5.5 card. I simply stamped and embossed each row as I went along. Afterwards, I was able to do misting since embossed images naturally resist mist - simply let dry and then wipe with a paper towel.
Sesil Chavez Cratin!!

Supplies Used:
WOW powders: Clear Stamps "Call Me"
WOW powders: Whirly Pop, Earthtone Pepper, Clear Gloss
Paper and trim: Teresa Collins Designs- world traveler
Inks: Ranger: Distress Ink-frayed burlap, Archival Ink Black, VersaMark
white cardstock
Adhesives: Therm O Web: Sticky Strip Runner, 3D Foam Squares

Donna O'leary!!

Little bit of a blurb...

I Attached my photo and then very carefully applied versamark to my mask, applied over photo and then presses down lightly. Added Cable Car Red Embossing powder and VERY CAREFULLY heated embossing powder. For my Chipboard title added gesso to my chipboard letters, let dry and added Cotton Candy Embossing Powder. I applied this two times to get the texture!

For this Layout I used WOW Opaque BrightWhite regular, Suzy West Cotton Candy and Cable Car Red embossing powders. I used The Suzy West Grateful Stamp set.

and last but not least...

Tina McDonald!!
CHeck her blog soon to see her latest fabulous project!!

Don't forget to check on the WOW facebook page to see some amazing projects and have fun participating in all the fun contests and give a ways we do!!

Comments

  1. WOW! You've been a busy gal and love all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects ladies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous projects, ladies! I really love the word art and that adorable layout but every one of them is beautiful. Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so wonderful, love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment