I love to use this kind of packages to put inside the gift cards or any small presents and since Graduation Season is coming up, I am almost ready for this, I just bought some of plain pillow boxes in a craft store and I started the decoration process to make these more special.
Creating this package was very easy !!
- I stamped several times one image of the stamp set Sparkle & Shine using the pigment ink Splendor Circus Collection over one side of the pillow box.
- I covered all the images with WOW Clear Gloss Regular Embossing Powder and I melted the powder with the Heat Tool.
- Then I repeated all the same processes on the other side of the pillow box.
- I started to apply the black in taking a blender tool and Distress Ink Black Soot over all surface and I clean with a dry towel all the excess over the embossed images.
- I added some spots of ink using the WOW Embossing Pen that I covered with WOW Iridium Embossing Glitter and melted with the heat tool.
- To decorate the box, I decided to add a wood piece with a gear form from my own stash. I covered the wood piece with WOW Embossing Pad and added a few touches of WOW Clear Gloss Regular Embossing Powder, then I applied on the free areas WOW Iridium Embossing Glitter and melted with the heat tool.
- I tied the wood piece with some loops of green lime bake's twine.
- As sentiment I used one of the words included on the stamp set Mr Wow's Wonderful Words embossed with WOW Clear Gloss Regular Embossing Powder.
What do you think? Easy really!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Where to Buy:
Pin It Now!