Getting ready for the big day!! Plus a DT call!!

You know it's CHA time because I haven't been going to bed til' 2am and I've been getting up at around 5am!! LOL This is what happens every year for a lot of designers. We don't sleep. LOL We eat, breath, and think CHA.
I can't wait to see the HUGE CHA sign that hangs in front of the convention center. I think that's when it becomes real for me. It becomes even more real when we get in and see the HUGE room that looks like a warehouse and there are no rugs, no curtains, no displays...nothing and realize...Oh ya...that's me that has to put this booth together. LOL
I'm excited about the ton of projects my team have created for the booth! They are so beautiful!! As you can see they are super creative!!! I would like to give a special shout out to them and to my wonderful lead designers! They have worked endless amount of hours to make sure everything is ready! So shout out to Jen Deal, Erin Payne, Gina Lideros, Angel Bartonico, and Tricia Wilson. I want to give a shout out to my peeps in the UK too!! My bosses and my side kick, Tania! She rocks!
I wanted to show you a few of the samples that I have made in the last couple of days. They use a lot of my new stamps debuting at the show as well as our new WOW! Embossing powders!!!
Here is a canvas I made. The colors are a little crazy because I took the pictures at night.
I wanted to also show you a project that my daughter and lead designer, Angel Bartonico made for the booth. (again sorry about the colors but we were creating at night)
There's a lot of fun exciting things going on at WOW and I'm thrilled to be heading it all up! You'll see that I'll be teaching with it all over the world! I'll also have some wonderful help by some of our educators! I will also be adding new dt members to spread the WOW love in their areas!!!
I'm please to announce that I've added Julia Orta Buszkiewicz to the team!!She's been busy at work getting projects done for our booth! WELCOME JULIA!!
Here are the details for the dt call.
DESIGN TEAM CALL!!!!
I am looking for 2-4 design team members to add to our existing team. (some will also come in as educators) Our main product is embossing powders but there are other products such as stamps and templates. I'm looking for happy positive designers that can create projects of all kinds: cards, layouts, and mixed media projects.
Requirements:
--each designer will commit to a 12 month term. --Each designer will commit to creating THREE projects a month: There should be at least one layout and one card. I would like to see a variety of different book projects from each designer every so often. If you were to create a book project that would equal out to three projects for the month. --You will create a HOW TO blog post ONCE in your 12 month term. We will assign you a date. --You must have an active blog to promote our company and willing to share at any of your social medial groups. --You may be asked to create for our trade shows so projects would need to be shipped. (some projects may be kept for future shows)
Benefits:
--each designer will have their bio/picture on our website. --each designer will receive products every quarter. --each designer will have the opportunity to DEMOnstrate at their local scrapbook, stamp, and or craft store --teaching classes at your stores will be encouraged and we will help provide you with the products that you need!! --Payment will be given to all projects approved for the trade shows. --All classes and demos that you create will be advertised on our blog to help spread the word!!
How to apply:
--Send your application to psajfamily@aol.com --Include: Name, address, phone number, and email address --Include your personal blog and a link to where we can see your work. --Tell us about yourself and why you want to be on this team. --Attach three of YOUR favorite projects (Please make sure the pictures are not HUGE) --Please include a list of all the teams you are on or have been on. (You DO NOT have to have dt experience but if you have some please include)
--Please include if you have a local scrapbook/stamp/craft store that you can demo and/or teach at OR if you are a traveling teacher.
Please note: You can not be on another company team that sells embossing powder.
Thanks for stopping by!! Please leave us a comment as we LOVE to read and hear what you think!!!
If you are going to CHA, please pass by and see us. We are in booth #2700. (New exibitors)

Comments

Post a Comment