Be You

Jenifer here with you today to do my first WoW post, I am so honored to be here, have you seen the crazy talent of all these incredible designers?  Well sit back check your email updates and be prepared to be inspired.  For my project I went old school.  I went all the way back to vellum, remember vellum the wonderful see thru thin paper.  I love vellum and as soon as I saw the  "Build A Butterfly" stamp set I knew what I wanted to do.


With a pencil I did a light line of where I wanted my butterflys and then one by one I stamped and embossed and stamped and embossed.  After I had all of them done I very carefully cut around the wings with a craft knife and folded the wings up so it looked like they were flying off the page.  I added my picture and quote and I was good to go.  I didn't want to do to much because I wanted the butterflys to POP.



I used all of the Candy Counter embossing powers, Whirly Pop, Gummy Bear Green, Cotton Candy, Berrylicious, Sour Lemon, Bubble Gum.
WOW "Build A Butterfly" stamp set #STAMPSET7

I hope you have enjoyed my layout and make sure you come back tomorrow for some more creative inspiration.

Comments

  1. very pretty..love all the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!!! Great layout girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo cute! We are so lucky to have these great colors to work with! LOVE LOVE LOVE your page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those butterflies are so amazing! Love your page.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment