Holiday Wishes Card with Dana

Hello, everyone!

It's Dana here and I'd like to share holiday card with Silver/Gold theme of this month.


To start, I stamped winter images onto white card stock and colored them in with Copic markers. I die cut them out using coordinating dies and let them aside for next step.


I die cut tag from two pieces of bristol papers and ink blended one of them with distress oxide inks. I then die cut another one with border die. I scribbled WOW! Embossing Pen along with its edge and sprinkled WOW! Unicorn Magic Embossing Glitter and heat set it.


After I mounted small pieces on the tag, I stamped sentiment with WOW! Clear Embossing Ink and heat embossed it with WOW! Red Glitz Embossing Powder.


For background, I stenciled sun rays with WOW! Clear Embossing Ink using mini sponge dauber onto woodgrain card stock. I then sprinkled WOW! Metallic Gold Rich Embossing Powder and heat set them.


Then, I popped up tag onto stenciled panel using foam tape.


I embellished my card with red crystals here and there as shown in the picture. To finish, I mounted whole panel onto A2 sized light grey card base.

Hope you enjoyed this card. Thank you so much for joining me today!

Dana

Supplies


Comments

Post a Comment