HELLO WITH HEARTS AND TWINE

Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you a card that I made using the fabulous new colors of WOW Embossing Powder. These are totally gorgeous and combined with the new stamp set Hearts and Twine they look amazing. Take a look at my card:


The base and the layers of my card are whisper white card stock. I stamped the two images that came on the Hearts and Twine WOW Stamp set using the WOW Embossing Pad and the most brilliant colors of this collection.


All the images were stamped with WOW embossing Pad and covered with different colors of embossing powder. For the twine swirls I used the WOW Yum Yum Bubble Gum Embossing Powder, for the circles inside of these WOW Misty Sky and WOW Avocado Embossing Powder. And for the little sprinkles, WOW Golden Flame Embossing Powder. 


Then, with the WOW Embossing Pad I stamped the mini dots and created the right side border with my new favorite color of Embossing Powder, the WOW Rose Gold. I used the same to emboss the sentiment that is a word from the WOW Stamp set Just Saying.

I hope my project inspiring you to use all the new colors of WOW Embossing Powder and combine these with the other collections and the amazing stamp sets. 

I will always love WOW!


Products Used:

Where to Buy WOW:




Comments

  1. This is a very pretty card Martha Lucia using these dots and circle stamps and the new embossing powders. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS card Martha Lucia!
    LOVE your cheery colours and design, the scribbly circles are SO COOL!
    Thank You for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy Yummy colors!! Fab card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card Martha. Loving these new colours, might need to get me some! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fantastic card, Martha. I love how you use the embossing powder :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment