Hello dear friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you a colorful card that I created using the stamp set Mariposa designed by Maya Isaksson and WOW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder. Take a look at my card:
Creating this card was a fun time:
1. Cut the base of the card using Very Vanilla card stock. The size is 4-1/4"x11" with score in 5-1/2"
2. Cut a second layer of Very Vanilla. The size is 4-1/8"x5-3/8".
3. Cut the die cut Leafy Border using Old Olive card stock.
4. Stamp the butterfly images from the stamp set Mariposa over the second layer using Splendor #10 Ink. This is a craft ink in Circus colors.
6. Stamp the words from the stamp set Just Saying by Marion Emberson using the same ink and covered with the same embossing powder. Melt with the WOW Heat Tool.
7. Paste the Leafy Border die cut over the left border of the stamped layer.
8. Paste the decorated layer over the card base using dimensionals.
I hope my project inspires you to create, use your WOW Embossing Powders and don't forget the traditional colors or try the new colors - they are simply gorgeous and perfect for any occasion.
See you soon!
Where to buy
Pin It Now!