Creating this card was a simple process:
1. Cut the card base using Melon Mambo card stock. The size is 4-1/4"x11" with score in 5-1/2".
2. Cut a second layer using a piece of designer paper in a clear tone. I used one in beige color. The size is 4"x5-1/4".
3. Take some colors of PowderPuff Chalk Ink or any other ink and create some distress over the designer paper.
4. Take a Secret Garden Stamp and ink this with WOW Embossing Pad. Stamp this over the decorated paper created in step before and cover it with WOW Clear Gloss Super Fine Embossing Powder.
5. Melt the powder with the WOW Heat Tool and leave this piece aside for now.
6. Cut a medium heart using very vanilla card stock and a framelit. Again, ink the Secret Garden Stamp with WOW Embossing Pad and stamp the image over the heart.
7. Cover the image stamped over the heart with WOW Bonding Powder.
8. Melt the Bonding Powder with the WOW Heat Tool and paste the foil over the images. If you consider it necessary, you can re-heat the stamped image to activate the adhesion of the Fab Foil. In my model I used three different colors of Fab Foil: Red, Blush and Teal.
9. Take the initial decorated layer and add one strip of lace and heart banner or card stock. I tied everything with two gold staples. Then paste the foiling heart using zapdots or dimensionals.
Stamp your sentiment using one of words included on the stamp set WOW Mr. Wow's Wonderful Words using VersaFine Sephia and WOW Clear Gloss Regular Embossing Powder and melt with WOW Heat Tool
10. To finalize the decoration I used one small heart that I made with White Makin's Clay and cut with a small heart punch. I inked the heart with WOW Embossing Pad and covered it with WOW Metallic Gold Rich Regular Embossing Powder. Melt the powder with the WOW Heat Tool.
11. Paste the embossed heart to the card using Helmar Premiun Craft and tie some doodles of melon thread.
12. Assemble your card by pasting the decorated layer over the card base.
I hope you enjoyed my card and tutorial, and share your creation with us in our challenge using the embossing techniques and Wow Products.
See you soon!
WOW Products Used:
Where to Buy:
Pin It Now!