Follow your Dreams Layout

Hi Wow fans this is Jenifer here with you today to share my monochrome layout with you.  I chose to do different shades and textures of white.
I love the look of white on white, there really are many varying shades.  I stamped the De-Vine stamp on a piece of vellum and then layered it with a doily and thread.  The beautiful Large Rose from the Wow Mould is one of my favorites and don't be suprised to see it show up on everything.  Lastly add some sequins and a little strip of doily along the top and you are done.

Thank you so much for taking a look at my layout today :)  Make sure you stop by for more inspiration and participate in this months challenge for a wonderful prize.

Wow Supplies Used:
Stamps: De-Vine and Collage
 Other Supplies:
Sequins
Thread and scallop ribbon-May Arts
Photo Corners-ThermOWeb
Spellbinders Die
Vellum-Ruby Rocket
Doily-Curtsey Boutique

Comments

  1. Oh my, this is just breathtaking!! The white on white looks so serene, has an innocence from the purity & yet with stamping, ribbon & other embellishments there is so much interest in dimension & texture. Really innovative! ☺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment