Thanks

The theme this month is Family and I wanted to extend it beyond the normal ideal of family.... to me family is not only the family that you were born into, but also the friends you make as the family you create for yourself - and then for me, there is the additional family in the crafting world - our crafting family...
So I got to thinking about how I could show off some WOW! products while creating a project that included all of the above!
And it came to me at 2am this morning!
This what I wanted to create......



I have created a thank you card...... to say thank you to all my friends and family for all the support they have given me, thank you to WOW! for giving me such wonderful product to work with over the past year and a massive thank you to all of you..... thank you for playing along with the challenges, thank you for stopping by my own blog too to see what I have been up to and for leaving me lovely comments.... and thank you to you all for the inspiration that you all give to me every day....

The products I used for this card can be found here....
I used wow resist paper
           foils

I love love love all the WOW! products and I am already starting my next shopping basket of goodies that I want to get with any Christmas money that I get.... pop on over to the shop to have a look.
I'll be back next year with some more goodies and projects to show you, but until then I hope you have a great festive season with your friends and family.
Merry Christmas
Nikki xxx

Comments