Family Layout with WOW

Hi this is Jenifer here with my family project.  I did a fun messy layout of my family to give you an idea of how fun and messy Wow can be.  
Step 1:  Using the funky boarder strip stamp and the clear gloss super fine embossing powder stamp on the dots.  This will be your first layer.  Heat set.
Step 2:  Using some sprays or even some water color paint over the embossed dots.  The embossed dots act as a resist and the fun colors will make them POP.
Step 3:  Layer!! Layer!! Layer :)  first I did the thread then I dug into my scrap bin and put together some flags along the bottom of my picture.  The fun scallop along the bottom of my picture is a doily that I cut apart. 
Step 4:  When everything is adhered in place attach some flowers and a WOW flower center.  I used opaque pastel blue and cotton candy with the Melt it and got this fun swirl effect.  Last but not least I wrote family in the bottom corner with a WoW pen and ebony embossing powder to complete my page.

I hope you have enjoyed my layout today and that you are having a wonderful holiday.

Comments