Hi there, Nikki here to share my Christmas inspiration with you.
I thought I would make a decoration for my Christmas tree using up all those scraps of paper that I seem to have collected over the year.
So this is what I made,
I made lots and lots of little flowers from all my scraps and then glued them onto a polystyrene star.
Then I inked the whole star and covered it with gold embossing powder.......
This gave a really pretty edging to all the flowers - I really like this effect and it reflects the lights from the Christmas tree beautifully....
Are you all ready for Christmas?
WOW! Embossing Powders make a lovely stocking filler for all your crafty friends - pop on over to the shop (you will find some fab stamps, foils and silicone moulds too!!!!!).
Pin It Now!
- ► 2016 (90)
- ► 2015 (123)
- ► 2014 (152)
- Christmas ornaments with WOW
- I'll Keep You Warm! - A Wintery Tag
- Christmas Countdown....
- A Christmas Star
- WOW! Embossing Powder - Design Team Call 2014!
- Chalk it up to Experience
- Spruce up a Wreath with Wow Embossing Powders
- Winter flowers
- Glittering Christmas place settings
- Sparkling Snowflakes
- A perfect wraped Christmas gift
- Winter projects made easy with WOW!
- November Challenge and October Winner!!!
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2012 (430)