WOW... what a year!
I am so lucky to be bringing you the last DT project of 2012......
Thank you all so much for joining us this year and for playing along with our challenges. We have loved seeing all of the wonderful things that you have created, you really are a talented bunch you know!
For my last cards of the year I thought I would make you all a thank you card......
This is what I came up with......
I adore these papers from WOW! They have the embossing already on them, so all you need to do is add the ink and then wipe..... (The ink will only stay on the card without the embossed details)..
The paper comes in different designs and can be found here....
So, come back and join us for lots of fun and exciting things in 2013 - lots of new challenges and lots of things to show you all with all the wonderful products from WOW!.
Have a very happy Hogmany and all the best for a fantastic 2013 -
Happy New Year from everyone in the WOW! Design Team and from everyone at WOW!
Pin It Now!
- ► 2016 (90)
- ► 2015 (123)
- ► 2014 (152)
- ► 2013 (190)
- Wrapping up the year with WOW!
- Our last post of 2012
- .: The ugly Duckling :.
- Embossing chipboard to make fancy cards
- Happy New Year in Style!
- Homemade Christmas present... mini magnets
- Art Journal Every Day December - Christmas Traditi...
- Party Invitations Booklet for 2013
- A yummy Christmas package with WOW!
- CHALLENGE- Embossing on Fabric
- BELIEVE .....
- A Little Break From Holiday Crafting
- Embossing Holiday Ornaments & Cones
- New Year, New You
- "Tis the season of giving"
- November Challenge Winner
- Bonne chance
- Christmas Decoration Tutorial
- New Year's Party Invite
- "WOW" Poinsetta!!!
- Happy New Year (soon ;o) !
- Song Birds
- WOW! Winter Tags
- Decking the Halls with the Powder Puff Girls
- December Challenge
- ▼ December (27)