Wishing You Joy This Season by Dana

Hello, WOW! friends!

It's Dana and I'm sharing Christmas card today. My first card is HERE and I hope you join with our monthly challenge at Facebook fan group HERE as well.


To begin, I stamped image from The Ton Stamps Holly Branch onto WOW! Superior Smooth White Cardstock using clear embossing pad. I then sprinkled WOW! Metallic Silver Regular Embossing Powder and heat set it.


I colored the branch with Copic markers and cut it out using scissors.


I silver heat embossed a sentiment from same stamp set as well onto a piece of black card stock.


For background, I distressed watercolor paper with distress oxide inks and mounted it onto green cardstock. I then die cut cover panel using Studio Katia Loops Die from white card stock and foam mounted it onto the base. I flicked watercolor paints with water here and there and let it dried using WOW! Heat Tool.

I popped up all elements again using foam tape as shown and finished off this card.

Thank you so much for joining me today. Happy crafting!

Dana

Supplies

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif

Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB


Comments

  1. The watercoloured holly and berries look great over the circular die cut background Dana, and the silver embossed on black sentiment stands out beautifully and also complements the silver embossed holly too. A super card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is fabulous!
    Love the image and
    embossing.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment