Be(you)tiful - a layout by Riikka Kovasin


Moikka! It's Riikka here today to share a layout with you. The inspiration to this page came from the wonderful colors of the WOW! powders - they make such beautiful rainbows! I decided to create a rainbow to my layout twice, once to the background and the other time to the layering paper.


I used my favorite WOW! stamp set in the make. I used it in the background, in the paper layers and also as the title. The stamp set is called "Big Words". I love the sayings in the set, the font and also how the letters are spaced! Really wonderful and handy set to have. 

To make the words visible on the rainbow colored background I used "Bright White" powder, echoing the white cardstock I used as the background. For the layering paper, I did the opposite - used white cardstock as the base and rainbow colored powders on top. 

If you want to see how the page was made, please see the video below!


The layout is about my younger daughter. She's such a beautiful person, but seems that she's bit insecure about herself. So this page is kind of a booster to her. Happy, bright and cute - just like she is! 

Thank you for stopping by today! I'll see you again at September! Until then - have a wonderful summer and start of the autumn! Ta ta for now! 










Comments

  1. This is so bright and pretty and love the big words heat embossed in bright white Riikka and the hearts are beautiful too. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment