Lovely Layout with Guest Designer Amanda Baldwin

Hi there, crafty friends!

Amanda here (aka @happy_arty_days) and I am so super dee duper excited to be this month's creative guest for WOW Embossing Powder! 

For those of you who don't know me, I am a super creative, photography loving, visual artist! 

love working with color, pattern, & floral designs, as well as getting my fingers inky! I have an abundance of energy and usually have 4 or 5 projects on the go at one time! I only drink coffee on days ending in 'y' and sunshine, rainbows, & unicorns are my jam! Outfit Of The Day always includes distressed denim, and when I'm not creating in the studio, you'll find me at the beach with my family & miniature doxie pup!  

Now, onto the good stuff! 
For today's post I wanted to showcase how easy it is to incorporate glitter embossing into your scrapbook layouts! 
Here's what I'm talkin' 'bout....

"Lovely"

Sigh! So.much.pretty!!!!
Did I mention that Florida Sunset Glitter  is my new FAVE powder?!! 
Like seriously, how amazing is that sparkle?!
LOVEEEEEE!
Let's take a closer look....
Lovely, indeed!
Simple, beautiful & super easy to recreate!
Here's how....
Take your WOW! Embossing Pen & use it to draw (or stencil color ) a butterfly onto clear vellum. 

Sprinkle generously with WOW! Embossing Glitter: Florida Sunset WS95R(O).

Use your WOW! Embossing Heat Tool to heat set the powder. 
Just look at that gold!!!
Repeat process until 5 Florida Sunset butterflies are created. 
Fussy cut each butterfly. 
Ahh-may-zing! Told you that this glitter was something else!!! 
Absolutely MAGICAL!
Paint a watercolor heart onto 12 x 12" white cardstock. 
Once dry, draw in a few more 'heart lines' with the WOW! Embossing Pen. 
This will add  both interest to the layout & really highlight the heart shape. 
Sprinkle & heat set with the fabulous Florida Sunset Glitter Embossing Powder!
Such an effective result!
To complete the layout, embellish the heart with the fussy cut Florida Sunset butterflies, some of your favorite scrapbook supplies (I used Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Happiness collection), photo & title! 
Voila! 
Super simple, but oh so beautiful scrapbooking with WOW! Glitter Embossing Powder!

Here's a couple of pretty close ups for you.....
Such gorgeously rich colors & intense sparkle!
WOW, indeed!!!!
And there you have it! 
WOW! Embossing Glitter is just errrrrything to me right now! 
I hope I have inspired you to use these awesome powders on your next creative project (or even scrapbook layouts) - 
Trust me, you'll be SO happy with the result!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I'll be back later in the month with more creative inspiration,

til then, 

Products Featured:
WOW! Embossing Pen 
WOW! Embossing Glitter: Florida Sunset WS95R(O)
WOW! Embossing Heat Tool
Clear Vellum Acetate
Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Happiness Collection 
Watercolor Paints





Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 bloggr.png email.png facebook.png  instagram.png  twitter.png  youtube.png  pinterest.png


Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments

  1. Such a pretty layout Amanda and I love the flowers, leaves and added vellum butterflies using this gorgeous Florida Sunset EP. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beyond gorgeous Amanda !! I love the painted heart too, it's so lush and organic when done by hand. Amazing effects with the WOW powder. The two tone shine is wonderful. Cheers dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those butterflies!! What a super bright card to see on the dank day we are having here. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment