Be Joyful, Patient & Faithful by Raluca


Hi everyone and welcome back to our creative WOW space! Raluca here and I'm so excited to share with you my new CAS card showcasing one awesome WOW! embossing glitter! 


I created this card to play along with the "Embossing Glitters" theme for the Wow! Embossing Powder Facebook Fan Group page monthly challenge - ❤ WOW Embossing Powder Fans ❤
https://www.facebook.com/groups/WOWEPFans/



I started my card by cutting a small panel from WOW! Superior Smooth White Cardstock - A5. I absolutely love this cardstock! It's just a smooth, bright white and it's perfect for heat embossing and for coloring with alcohol markers! Definitely a must have in every crafter's stash!
On it I stamped, using the WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad, a gorgeous Bible verse from the fabulous Penny Black Hope Shines stamp set and sprinkled all over it the fantastic "Tickle" embossing glitter from the WOW! Trio Flirty Fuchsia *Catherine Pooler Exclusive* set. I heat set it and watched all the sparkling on it! Gorgeous!!


Next I stamped the beautiful roses from the Vintage Roses Stamp Set in yellow and red, some leaves and two blue flowers from an older WPlus9 set. After the stamping was done I added some WS02 Neutral Ultra Shimmer embossing glitter using the awesome WOW! Embossing Pen.
From the WOW! Superior Smooth White Cardstock - A4 i die cut a white panel using a stitched rectangle die and glued it to a slightly bigger blue card base. Then I mounted all the flowers, creating a lovely floral arrangement for the sentiment.
Next, I mounted the small panel with the Bible verse in the center of the card and my sparkly project was done.


Super easy to create and with such a fabulous result! 
That's all from me today! Have a lovely week!
And thank you so much for stopping by,



Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 bloggr.png email.png facebook.png  instagram.png  twitter.png  youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif

Comments

  1. I love the array of beautifully coloured flowers Raluca with that touch of neutral shimmer, and the sentiment panel looks great in that pretty colour of embossing glitter. A wonderful card. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment