Designer Spotlight..... Jaine


Here at WOW! Embossing Powder we hope to showcase to you a variety of crafty skills set. We have been lucky enough to have Jaine on our team that brings to you techniques that makes you think outside the square with your everyday crafting. We love Jaines work and know that you do too. Get to know her that little more with some questions we have asked her below.

Q: What music do you listen to when crafting?A: My family make fun of me but, if I need inspiration, my 80's playlist usually does it, when I'm on a roll I blast out rock anthems and if I'm late night crafting it's either Enya or Enigma. One song I play on repeat is Desert Rose by Sting as it reminds me of the time we spent living in the middle east.


Q: Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without?A: Definitely a sketchbook and pencil. I try to do something every day. I have a sketchbook in my bag all the time, I wouldn't be without it. I like to make a new one each year to take on holiday, the best place in the world to sketch is on the beach.

Q: Where is your favourite place to be?A:  Every morning I walk our dog in the local forest. I find walking in the forest first thing clears my head and sets me up for the day. It's a great source of inspiration and I always come home with something in my pocket. It's also a brilliant time for thinking and problem solving. 

Q: What do you like to do aside from crafting?A: I love gardening but it's a bit of an uphill struggle sometimes. If I'm not battling the weather it's critters who just want to eat everything.
I'm also teaching myself to crochet but it's not easy. I think my best friend has spent the past few years pulling her hair out trying to teach me to crochet flowers but I just didn't get it until recently. Now I'm planning blankets for the family....I did say planning!!

My 3 favourite WOW projects are
Bubbles Card,http://wowembossingpowder.blogspot.com/2019/01/forever-bubbles-by-jaine.html I love these watercolour and distressed backgrounds. I think background techniques are my favourite.

Êmbossing glitter card, http://wowembossingpowder.blogspot.com/2018/07/bohemian-thank-you-card-by-jaine.html  I love the colours and sparkle of this card.
Textured Thank You Card, http://wowembossingpowder.blogspot.com/2018/01/my-first-blog-post-and-textured-thank.html  I was so proud of my first card for WOW and it says alot about me and what I like. Anything blue, green and lots of texture.
Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 bloggr.png email.png facebook.png  instagram.png  twitter.png  youtube.png  pinterest.png


Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments

  1. Great to find out more about you Jaine, and love your three favourite makes. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment