Bohemian Thank You Card by Jaine


It's that time again when school's out and you might be looking for a thank you card for a teacher, helper or child minder maybe. This card is incredibly easy and looks so stylish and chic with a little behemian touch.
I took just two large flower stamps and stamped right on the edge of a piece of card. I overlapped them slightly making the design look more like a whole.


I embossed with my embossing glitters and love the shine it gives.


I cut the thanks from card and covered that too with embossing glitter and added that to my card front.
To finish I mounted the card onto some mirror card and used some 3D pads to mount that onto the card blank. Just to give it a little more shine I added a few spots of glitter glue in a matching turquoise.
Jaine x



Comments

  1. Such a beautiful and glittery card and adore the mix of colours Jaine. A fabulous thank you card! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment