Cool Mermaid Card with Dana

Hello, everyone!

It's Dana here and I'm back with another my *Favorite WOW! technique* card following with our monthly challenge at Facebook Fan Group.


For today's card, I started by die cutting cover panel with Hero Arts Hot Air Balloons Infinity Dies. I put them aside and started stamping the images from Studio Katia Mermaid For Each Other Stamp Set onto bristol paper. I watercolored them with Zig 
Clean Color Real Brush Markers and cut out with Coordinating Dies.


Then, I applied glue tape to frame from previous step and spritzed WOW! Crushed Ice Premium Glitter as shown. I also heat embossed harp and bottle cap in silver using WOW! High Heels Embossing Glitter, WOW! Embossing Pen and WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad.


Next, I took negative piece of bottle and ink blended it dye ink. I splattered same ink with water here and there. After it dried, I rubbed the bottom of it with WOW! Clear Ultra Slow Drying Embossing Pad and sprinkled WOW! Skinny Chai Latte Embossing Powder and heat set it.



To finish, I arranged all elements where I wanted them using glue tape. I also stamped Hello sentiment and drew some lines as shown in the picture.

Hope you enjoyed this card. Happy crafting!

Supplies

Comments

  1. What a great idea to put your cute little mermaid inside the sea filled bottle Dana and the blue glitter and then the silver glitter embossing both give a great sparkly look. A really pretty card! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment