Just Because CAS Cards with Dana

Hello, everyone!

Its' Dana here and I'm back with another *Pastels* theme of this month. If you haven't joined our monthly challenge yet at FB Fan group, please click HERE and get more amazing inspiration from talented crafters!


To start, I began by die cutting two cover panels using Hero Arts Garden Fancy Die. I put them aside and took two pieces of WOW! Superior Smooth White Cardstocks for next step.


For first card, I rubbed the paper with WOW! Embossing Pad and sprinkled two embossing powders and heat set it. I used WOW! Opaque Pastel Yellow and WOW! Primary Chartreuse colors.


For second card, I added colors on the background with same way as first one. I used WOW! Taffeta Pink Embossing Powder and WOW! Unicorn Magic Embossing Glitter.



I stamped sentiments from Studio Katia Label Messages and die cut them out using coordinating dies. Then, I popped up cover panel and sentiment using foam adhesive.

As a final touch, I embellished with Studio Katia Sunny Topaz (November) Crystals and Pink Tourmaline (October) Crystals as shown in the picture.

Hope you enjoyed this card. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Supplies



Comments

  1. What a great idea to make a scenic background using some really pretty colours of embossing powders Dana, and paired perfectly with this beautiful HA Garden Fancy die cut which frames the scene so well. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment