Wonderful Wildflowers Cardset with Embossing Glitters



Hi all, Jo here and welcome to today's blog post where I will be using some fabulous embossing glitters paired with some awesome Catherine Pooler products.  Recently the WOW Design team has played with some Catherine Pooler Inks and I have to say I am in love with the inks. In today's card I have used 3 inks, Tiki Torch, Be Mine & It's a girl. Not only did I stamp with these inks I used them to ink blend with and they blend just beautifully.


My stampset of choice is the Wonderful Wildflowers which is a layering stampset which is perfect to add a layer of embossing glitter right over the top for added detail.


On all cards I have ink blended with the Swoop Stencil and have used washi tape to mask off a panel to ink blend within. 


I have used the Kat Scrappiness Crafters Essential Kit 2 to die cut the pennants in both black and white cardstock. I stamp all the sentiments on the white cardstock using my MISTI tool then I place the black cardstock pennant underneath some of them as an added layer. 
I have added some strips of MFT paper and black cardstock in a variety of ways.

I have created a video of my card making process, hope you enjoy.



Thanks for watching.
Papercrafting Hugs Jo






Comments

  1. I adore those pretty flowers and the touches of glitter EP look fabulous Jo, and the stencilled border together with the black striped paper and lovely large black sentiment finish this perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your cards and colors 😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment