Christmas Box by Susanne

Hi everyone!

It's Susanne writing today and I'm sharing a decorated Christmas gift box.


I used the DCWV DIY Project Stack for Favour Boxes. I picked one out of kraft cardstock and embossed it with WOW! "Sprakling Snow" Glitter. 

To make the snowflakes pop out even more I wiped all edges with Distress Ink "Walnut Stain".

The stack includes, not only the base of the box, it has also some decorative pieces. I picked the hearts and covered them with WOW! "Primary Pink Lady".

I die cut a Christdorn branche (from Sizzix) to create some more embellishment. I inked the die cut, while it was still in the die, with embossing ink and used "Earthtone Mint" powder to add dimension to it.

I colored the branch with Distress Ink "Peeled Paint".
 

Finally I decorated the box:


Thank you for stopping by today.
xx Susanne.

WOW! Products:
Primary Pink Lady
Earthtone Mint
Sparkling Snow
Embossing Pad
Heat Tool

Others:
Distress Inks (Walnut Stain, Peeled Paint, Barn Door)
Snowflake Stencil (Dutch Doobadoo)
DCWV DIY Project Stack Favour Boxes


Comments

  1. What a pretty Christmas gift box Susanne, and I love the hearts and holly embellishments and the stamped glittery white snowflakes stand out beautifully against the brown inked kraft card. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment