ONE STAMP WITH THREE DIFFERENT WAYS

Hello dear friends, Martha Lucia here to share with you a fantastic Christmas project that I created using one stamp set in three different ways. At first you may think this process is difficult but it's not, it was fun! Take a look at my card: 


On this card I used the stamp Secret Garden from WOW. This is a beautiful background that I love because their flowers are bold and very detailed. I used it to:
  1. Stamp tone to tone - over the card base
  2. Stamp with heat embossing over the second layer
  3. Stamp with emboss resist on the pine.


For the first step, stamping tone to tone, I simply inked the stamp with the WOW Embossing pad and stamped over the card base. The color of this is crumb cake and the stamped image obtained  is the same tone, only a little  darker. 

The second way was stamping the Secret Garden image over a piece of Very Vanilla card stock using WOW Embossing Pad and WOW White Pearl Regular Embossing Powder. I just melted the powder with the WOW heat tool and cut the entire layer with a decorated Cross Stitched Rectangle Die Cut. 

On the last option I used the Emboss resist technique. First I stamped the Secret Garden Image over a piece of Very Vanilla card stock using WOW Embossing Pad and WOW Metallic Copper Regular Embossing Powder. I melted the powder with the WOW heat tool and applied Distress Ink over the stamped image in two different colors, Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron. Then I cut the pine using a die cut and pasted over the second layer using dimensionals.

 
To finalize the decoration I added a holiday ribbon and and a die cut word and pasted the entire decorated layer over the stamped card base. As you can see the possibilities are endless and you can create so many things using only one stamp set!

Products from WOW Embossing:
Thank you for stopping by. See you soon!

Martha Lucia

Where to Buy:

Comments

  1. I never think to use the embossing pad on its own for a tone on tone look and this is so pretty on the dark card Martha Lucia. Then the White Pearl looks great on the next layer, and the Metallic Copper is beautiful as a resist background on the lovely inked tree. A really beautiful ribbon and die cut sentiment to finish too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and beautiful card with yhis technique, love the texture and patterend you created with this 2 ways embossing techniqu. Thank you Martha for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment