Flower Card by Susanne.

Hi everyone.

It's Susanne writing today and I'm sharing a flower card. Our theme this month is "One stamp in three ways". So I decided to oick one of the Hey Little Flower images and use it differently.


I started by creating my pieces:
1. I created my background. I stamped the image with black permanent ink to colour it with watercolours.
2. I created a smaller piece where I embossed the image with Bright White powder. I wanted to colour the whole piece. The embossing pops up as it resists the watercolour.
3. I cut out one single flower, which was embossed with the Colour Blend Mint Macaroon and coloured with watercolours, too.


Finally I put the card together and added a sentiment.I adhered the single flower with 3d foam pads to make it pop.


Thank you for stopping by today.
xx Susanne.

Products from WOW! Embossing Powder:
Opaque Bright White Powder
Mint Macaroon Colour Blend
Hey Little Flower
Just Saying
WOW! Embossing Pad
Heat Tool


Where to Buy:


Comments

  1. What a super pretty card Susanne and the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for the fabulous Inspiration

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment