Hi my dear crafty friends!
Today I'd like to share a step by step tutorial for these two mixed media canvases.
Here are the instructions:
1. Cut two chipboard hearts and emboss them with a folder of your choice. Prime them with gesso. One with white, one with black.
2. Wipe the Embossing Ink Pad very slightly over both hearts. Add WOW! bonding powder to the white one. Melt it and add the WOW! Fab Foil Gold immediately.
Add WOW! Irridium to the black one.
3. It's time to create the backgrounds. I use acrylic spray paints plus stencils at first.
4. I add Gelatos. I love to blend them with my fingers or a baby wipe.
5. I add some Embossing for a bit of texture. Stamp through the stencils with the Embossing Ink Pad and use WOW! Iced Silver and WOW! Turkish Nights Glitter.
6. I love to create texture so I add some more. I use fluorescent blue acrylic paint on the left canvas and Imagine Crafts Creative Medium on the right one.
7. I cut some leaves and colour them with a watercolor crayon.To give them dimension and a glossy finish I added WOW! Clear Gloss Powder. I do the same with the "Carpe Diem" die cut, which I cut from black cardstock.
8. I cut a doily and some branches.
9. Finaly I build everything together.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Products from WOW! Embossing Powders:
WOW! Embossingpowder Clear Gloss
WOW! Embossingglitter Turkish Nights
WOW! Embossingglitter Iced Silver
WOW! Embossingglitter Irridium
WOW! Bonding Powder
WOW! Embossing Pad
WOW! Fab Foil Gold
Where to Buy:
Pin It Now!