Winter Ornament

Happy Holidays Wow fans :)  this is Jenifer here with you today to share a fun ornament that I spruced up with a little bit of sparkle to add to your tree.

Earlier this year I found these tiny pine cones on the ground and collected a handful and they have been waiting for just the right project.  As you can see I added a little bit of texture paste on them and sprinkled a bit of the glacier mint and primary frozen embossing powder on them and it looks like there is a nice layer of ice and snow on them.  I love how it turned out.

I added some little white paper flowers and pearls and bells to help finish my ornament off.  Have you ever thought about sprucing up some of your ornaments?  Now I hope I have inspired you to give it a try :)

Wow supplies used:
Embossing powders-
Pastel Glacier Mint
Opaque Primary Frozen

Other supplies used:
May Arts ribbons
Pine cones
Flowers
Ornament
Texture Paste



Comments