Let it snow

Hello all, Nataliya is here!
Today I will show you my new card, I try again make CAS :)


Winter sparkle & shine:




I use only one powder, but on defferent base: color and clear ink.

For backgroun I used blue ink:


Glitter, glitter everywhere :)


And with clear VersaMark:


And I want to show defferent between gloss and matt powder ( I LOVE Matt Dull!!!!!)


Do you see this?))))


Supplies:
Neutral Ultra Shimmer
Let it snow stamps
Blizzard stamps

WOW! Embossing Powder Shop 

Have a snowy day ;)

Comments

  1. It's a lovely CAS card and I love the added glitter! I own a matt embossing powder but find it difficult to work with as a slight overheating and it goes glossy (it's a Ranger powder).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      With WOW! powder I don't have any problem (you can see this on the foto).... and this is my fav powder for vintage projects :)

      Delete
    2. It is a fantastic and beautiful cas card, the matt powder looks great and I really like the powder with the blue ink x

      Delete

Post a Comment