Today We Are Happy by Trish Latimer

Hello!
This month's theme is 'Anything But A Card'... which suits me right down to the ground!
I created a piece of home decor using lots of the new products:




The three flowers were created using the new blossom mould. It never fails to impress me just how a quite frankly strange looking mould can produce such an amazing flower!
I used three of the new powders to create the flowers, Fairy Dust, Sugar Plum and Silent Night. I mixed each with a little Clear Ultra High powder to make each go just that little bit further!


The wonderful Pick 'n' Mix stamps that Maya has designed are so useful, and I've combined a few of them to create my phrase. I stamped in black ink, then embossed with clear extra fine powder to give the shine...


I really like the elegant monochromatic look... hope you do too!!
Trish xxx

Comments

  1. Oh, yes, I do love that elegant look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I've just watched the intro video to using the mounds, they look fantastic, I want to try!!
    Love the elegant monochrome look, beautiful piece of art work

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment