Beauty Layout

Welcome Wow fans, Jenifer here with you today to share a layout I created using some of the new stamps, embossing colors and moulds.

I just knew when I saw the new Long Island Teal embossing powder I had to use it.  It coordinated with this picture that I took of a robins nest that we had in our tree a few years ago and it just went from there.

I stamped with the Chrysanthemum stamp directly onto the wood grain patterned paper to give it just a pop of color.  I sprayed a little gold, teal and white mists onto the paper and let them blend and drip down the page.  I layered some string and doilies together to balance out my picture and called it good.


I have been asking for a feather mould for a long time now and I can tell you it was definitely worth the wait.  Just look how beautiful they are and with all of the detail I know that I will be using them on tons of things.

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my layout today, make sure you stop by often to see some of my teammates beautiful work.

Feather Mould
Long Island Teal embossing powder
Chrysanthemum stamp

Other Supplies used:
DCWV patterned paper
May Arts ribbon


Comments

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!!
    PERFECT design for your pretty little nest filled with eggs :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment