Trish here, sharing my projects for the 'One Stamp, Two Ways theme for this month!
I chose a stamp from my favourite set: Gratitude! I used one of the hearts, and made these....
Funky Border Strips set ont scrap card, then stamped the heart multiple times using black ink. I cut them out, then sewed them to more white card. A few circle punches later, and the embellishments were ready to go onto the card blank. This was embossed in Apple Red , using the same dotty stamp as before. As the hearts are attached just down the centre, the sides can be raised for a 3D look....
clear ultra high powder! This gives a nice sturdy finish, as well as the glass like shine! I glued the hearts to wire, then attached the wire to a piece of driftwood to form this assemblage....
It was almost a shame I had to stop at two uses for this stamp, I love it so much I could go on for ages!!!
Have a great day,
Pin It Now!
- ► 2016 (90)
- ► 2015 (123)
- One stamp - Different Ways
- Have a Heart... One Stamp Two Ways!
- Embossed Ornaments Christmas Card
- Let it Snow tag
- Blog Hop with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Day 5!
- Blog Hop with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Day 4!
- Blog Hop with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Day 3!
- Blog Hop with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Day 2!
- Blog Hop with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Day 1!
- One Stamp, two ways ~ A Little Card Magic
- My one stamp different ways....
- 2-way calling - Telephone Box Stamp
- One Stamp.. Two Ways
- Same stamp, different cards
- WOW!...One Stamp, Different Ways...
- One Stamp-Different Looks
- Same Stamp Two Ways on One Page!
- Same stamp- 4 ways
- OCTOBER 2014 Monthly Challenge and Winners!
- ▼ October (19)
- ► 2013 (190)
- ► 2012 (430)