Hi there, Rachel here with my project for this month's fabulous 3D Challenge.
I decided to craft a Top Hat and decorate it with some yummy flowers made using embossing powders.
The hat was created using plain black card that had been stamped with the Brocade Clear Stamp and embossed with Clear Super Fine Embossing Powder.
For the flower embellishments I mixed the new Melt It! powder with Silver Pearl E/P (the light ones) and also added a pinch of Ebony E/P to the mix to create the darker ones. I melted the powders in foil cake trays and poured them into silicone molds - aren't they just divine?
Well I hope you like my project this month and please keep stopping by to see all the other wonderful ideas from our Design Team and don't forget to join in our Challenge to have the chance to win some of our lovely powders.
Have a great crafty month,
Brocade Clear Stamp
Clear Super Fine Embossing Powder
Melt It! powder
Silver Pearl Embossing Powder
Ebony Embossing Powder
Pin It Now!
- ► 2016 (90)
- ► 2015 (123)
- ► 2014 (152)
- Kim Dellow Guest Post - Safe Keeping
- Cute Little Birdhouse
- Favour Box
- How to use Melt it Powder to add 3D to your projec...
- Life is beautiful (even in 3d recycling )
- My 3d project...
- 3D Project - Bracelet with Embossing Powder inset
- The Change is Verdi good!
- Ornamental Top Hat
- Heat embossed light shade
- Make A Wish
- A house full of embossing powders
- April's 'Altered or Recycled' Challenge Winner
- You are Loved Canvas
- The WOW! 2013 Challenges: May
- ▼ May (16)
- ► 2012 (430)