She's All That

Hi, everybody! I hope your week is off to a great start. I have a cute birthday card for you today. The good thing about this card is that it is designed to work just as well for a male as for a female. In my opinion, it's always good to have a few unisex cards on hand for those last minute occasions. I used WOW Cable Car Red and Earthtone Blueberry, both from the Suzy West Collection of Embossing Powders. I used the red around the outer edges of the yellow background paper as well as the checked pattern on the banner. The Blueberry was used on the sentiment and I outlined it in white gel pen to make it look hand painted, sort of like graffiti, and also to make it show up really well. The stamp I used for the sentiment is from the WOW Stamp set called "Everyday Sentiments" and for the checks on the banner was from "Funky Border Strips".


I wasn't sure I was going to be crazy about the primary color scheme but after I finished it, I decided that I really like it. I love bright cheery colors but I usually stay away from primaries except around July 4th. 


 Thanks for stopping by the Wow Blog today. I hope you enjoyed seeing my little project. If you'd like more information, I would love to have you visit my personal blog, Anniebee's Craft Room. Until next time, be nice to one anothertell your loved ones everyday how much they mean to you, and find time to do something creative!

Hugs to all, 
Anne (aka Anniebee)

Comments