Designer Bracelets with Wow

My daughter and I were looking through a Restoration Hardware catalog and we came across these simple bracelets that sold for about 50$ each.  Well the cost was definitely high for a 10 year old but I knew we could produce something similar for a fraction of the price.  I gathered my supplies some suede string from May Arts, some jump rings, a piece of paper (punched into a 1/2" circle) and of course some WOW embossing powders.  We used Bodacious Blue, Presidio Purple, Clear Gloss and Metallic Silver.

Step 1:  take your circle and pierce a small hole at the top and run your jump ring through it, this makes it easier to hold on to while embossing.  I put 3 layers of power on it and then sealed it with a layer of clear.  For the "m" one I stamped it quickly while it was still hot.  Last step is to run your suede string through the jump ring and then tie around your wrist.  We made 3 bracelets in about 10 minutes.  The lengths of suede are about 20" and that way they can also be worn as a necklace.

I hope you have enjoyed my project today, make sure you stop by often to check out the rest of the wonderfully talented design team.


Comments