To create this card I used one of my favourite sets of stamps - Gratitude [writes Nikki Smith].
I just love the simple clean images that can be used for so many things.
This is the card I made,
I used the white puff powder. I adore puff powders - they remind me of being a child and getting to create puff paint t-shirts!
I love the way the puff powders give a softer edging to your stamped image.
Here are a few close ups for you - look at how puffy the powder goes..... just like magic!
We would love to see the wonderful things that you are creating - make sure you leave us a comment or link so that we can pop on over to your blog and visit you.
Pin It Now!
- ► 2016 (90)
- ► 2015 (123)
- ► 2014 (152)
- ► 2013 (190)
- Thank you
- Thank You Card
- .:Faux Wax Seal:.
- No Tricks, Just treats on this page!
- Keep Calm... with Jen Matott
- WOW! I See Little Witches In My Future!
- A new take on the bunting theme?!
- A Splash of Colour
- Notelet and Pen Set
- Don't forget our monthly challenge!
- October challenge - Embossing Pen
- Who's in the mood for SNOW?
- A springy Thank You!!
- My small altered gift box
- 50 Shades of Gray....Embossing Powder, Paper, Ribb...
- Thank you Gift Card
- Merci Pocket Album
- Winners announced for WCMD
- Congratulations WOW Card
- Our publication in Creative Stamping Magazine
- World Card Making Day - Draw Results
- World card making day with WOW!
- World Card Making Day at WOW!
- Colored Pinecones
- Mini tea bag gift pouch, Tudorial
- September Challenge Winner!
- October Challenge
- ▼ October (27)