Blog Archive

Friday, 3 February 2012

Embossing on Grosgrain Ribbon

I thought that It would be fun to see what would happen if I embossed on ribbons, well let me say I just love the results.  I stamped it on a piece of 2 1/2" May Arts Grosgrain ribbon and that with the combination of wonderful stamps and powders it sure comes out nice and crisp.  I used the Brocade stamp with the Earthtone Olive and the Pastel Pink Embossing powders.  The green I put as an patterned element with in my circle, can you just see how crisp the design is.  and the pink I then embossed but cut and rolled into the pink flower in the center.  I just love how this layout turned out and I think that I will be putting this one into a frame.  I do have an FYI if you try this make sure your don't heat to long on your ribbon because it will start to melt, believe me I know :)
Jenifer Cowles Pin It Now!

3 comments: