Hi Friend! by Jamie Cripps

Hi everyone!  Jamie here with my first ever WOW DT blog post!  Today I am sharing with you a card that I created mostly using the Flowers background stamp!  I inked my Flowers background stamp with my VersaMark stamp pad and stamped a large area on a light blue cardstock.  I covered the area in the Suzy West Berrylicious WOW Embossing Powder and heat set it.  Once it was dry, I punched three scalloped circles and trimmed out the mat shown on the card below!  With the mat, I reinked my stamp and stamped over the image again, offsetting the stamp a little to have a shadow effect, and then I covered the ink with the Clear Gloss Ultra High WOW Embossing Powder.  This powder gives it a wet, shiny look and really brings out the texture of my cardstock!  I then spiral cut the scalloped circles and rolled them to form flowers.  I just adore the way the flowers look with the flower pattern on them!

WOW Supplies:
Suzy West Berrylicious Regular Embossing Powder
Clear Gloss Ultra High Embossing Powder
Flowers Background Stamp
Call Me Stamp Set 

Other Supplies:
Cardstock: Bazzill 
Pattern Paper: Cuddle & Coo (Momenta)
Border Punch: EK Success
Scallop Circle Punch: Fiskars
Ink: VersaMark
Jewels: Creative Charms
Pen: Dual-Tip (Creative Memories)
Misc: Ribbon and Foam Squares


Be sure to stay tuned for CHA updates and if you are at CHA, be sure to stop by the WOW booth (#2700) and say "Hi!" to Suzy and the girls and check out the amazing powders and projects while you are there! ♥

Comments

  1. I love this! Background stamps can be so much fun and I love the colors of powder you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I especially love the little blooms that you made! Really cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie, this card's colours are so on trend and they are INSPIRED. You rocked this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW! Jamie--this is an amazing card! LOVE the flowers and choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment