Enjoy The Everyday

Hi there everyone! Suzy West here...actually checking in from Sacramento, Ca.
I've been creating with one of my lead girls, Gina Lideros for the last two days. We are on a mission to finish and get everything sent out to the show!
I'm really excited about this project that I'm posting today!! It's something I started about a month ago when I found this book in a thrift store, and have been working feverishly hard on it. It's nice to see it completed!!
I used a lot of colors from my different collections to create the inside. On the outside I used Copper Ultra High, Sierra Sunrise (one of my embossing glitters), and Glamour Green (WOW Embossing Glitter)
I also played with our new butterfly stamp, modpodge, Gesso, Shimmerz spritz, and lots of pretty bling, knobs, and more.
I hope you like it! Thanks for looking and for all the sweet comments you've been posting.

Close Up
Have a great day!

Comments

  1. Fabulous card, loving that butterfly stamp too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Beautiful! Love all the colors! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are so vibrant....beautiful book and I too like this butterfly stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! Love the shimmer and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your book looks fantastic! Yummy!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your site and product previews today! Added your blinky to my blog: http://www.greenwoodgirlcards.blogspot.com if you want to take a look. So excited to try your products. I will watch for videos from CHA in a few weeks! The book you altered is GORGEOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment