Reel I Mixed Media Journaling- Collector of Memories I Aditi Mahajan

Hello everyone,

Aditi here and today I'm sharing a double spread journal in my A6 Art Journal. By now you all know how much I love art journaling with mixed media layers and techniques. It gives me the freedom to play, explore and experiment. I enjoy flipping through the pages of my journal, and they always lift my spirits. 

I have a a process reel for this page. Watch it on Instagram here.  

Here's a look at the page:


I love adding texture using embossing powders. I've used the powders on the ink with a stencil, as well as multiple stamps. Not just that, to highlight t he flowers and add a pop of contrast, I've used the Embossing Pen. 



Here's a closer look at some of the details achieved with the powders.





I hope you've enjoyed this quick journal page! Thank you so much for stopping by!

For more inspiration follow me on Instagram- www.instagram.com/addi.mahajan/

Products used:


Comments

  1. Great journal pages Aditi and I love the pretty flowers and the texture from the beautiful embossing. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment