VIDEO | Gold Emboss Zentangle & Hand Lettering

Heat embossing is one of the most striking embellishments you can add to your cards, scrapbooking, and papercraft projects. Today, I demonstrate how to gold heat emboss a Zentangle® drawing and hand lettering.


Learn to heat emboss without stamping, hand lettering for beginners, and two easy Zentangle patterns in this short video tutorial. Watch here or in HD on YouTube. While you're there we'd love it if you like, subscribe, and share it with friends. 


Zentangle

Zentangle is an easy to learn, relaxing, method of drawing repeating patterns. The patterns I've used today are shattuck and flux. Be sure to watch the video to learn these simple patterns. They look more complicated than they are. 

Included in this design, is one of my first attempts at hand-lettering. Hi, is perfect for beginners like me. 


Heat Embossing

Is easy to forget that you can heat emboss without stamping. Simply, draw a few lines and dots, and fill in the lettering with the WOW! Embossing Pen and heat emboss with Metallic Gold Rich.

For added dimension, add two to three layers of heat embossing to the hand lettering. Finish off the card with shading and highlights with a regular pencil and white charcoal pencil.

That's all for today. Thanks so much for joining me and I'll see you soon with more inspiraiton.

WOW! Products





Additional Supplies



Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/

Comments

  1. I love the look of the zentangle and you are so clever at it Amber and the added colours and gold embossing really brings it to life. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a amazing job with you website buy osrs gold

    ReplyDelete
  3. You managed to really load this article up with information that is of real value. I appreciate good writing, and this is really good. I agree with the points you make here. Very nice work. Here at QuantumPrint we are selling the best quality silver stickers and embossed metallic stickers that are a fabulous way to make your message stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. buy gold in dubai

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire what you have done here. I like the part where you say you are doing this to give back but I would assume by all the comments that this is working for you as well. Orange crush strain

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post is very informative for me. We have the ability to produce silver stickers and Embossed Metallic Stickers using modern printing and manufacturing strategies. Our company is the leading manufacturer in UK and we have 9 years of experience.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon… this page

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. wall prints

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you are looking for a way to enhance your product packaging, then embossed metallic stickers a great choice. They come in different colors, shapes, and sizes. You can choose from chrome, gold, silver, and a range of other options. These stickers are durable and used indoors or outdoors. The high-gloss coating provides protection from scratches, fingerprints, and abrasion.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you need any legal advice, kindly visit our website. viginia reckless driving

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment