Monochromatic Birthday Card with Isha Gupta

Hello Everyone! Hope you are enjoying the June challenge on our facebook group and the theme is "Repeat Patterns". I like this theme as "repetition" is very important aspect in design. It helps establish visual harmony and also gain notice in a project.
I also used the new and absolutely GORGEOUS WOW! CHANGERS on my card. As the name suggests, these powders change the look of the embossing powders you mix them with. They come in Sheen - a pearly soft shimmer, Glisten - a beautiful mix of glitters and Texture add a beautiful texture to the embossed image. For my card I mixed the Glisten and Texture CHANGERS with the Rose Glintz embossing powder.

I created a monochromatic card with a pop of color. I used the Camouflage Die-cutting technique for this one.


I started by creating a white cardbase. Then I created my embossing powder mixture. I used Metalline Dark Blue powder 3 parts along with the CHANGERS (Sheen 2 part and Texture 1 part). I then took a white cardstock and applied WOW! slow drying ink to the full panel. Sprinkle the mix and heat emboss it using the WOW! Dual heat tool. This really gives a beautiful pearly shine and texture like a fine sandpaper to the panel. I cut a quarter of an inch wide stripes out of this. Take a royal blue panel and adhere the stripes to it.
Die-cut the heart using the Stitched Heart Dies by Heffy Doodle. Die-cut the heart 3 more times using white cardstock and stack them together.


Adhere the blue panel to the cardbase. Adhere the heart in the open space.
Die-cut the word birthday and adhere to the card. Stamp the flower and the leaf using Heffy Doodle Blooming Marvellous stamp and die-cut them.


Adhere to the card. Finish by stamping the word Happy and adhering it.

We would love to see your creations onto our  facebook page.
Stay safe and have a nice crafty day :)
Isha

Connect With Us:

Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB



USA - http://www.wowembossingpowderusa.com/

Comments

  1. The dark blue card with the beautiful blue embossed stripes looks great Isha and the cut out and inset stitched heart adds wonderful interest as well as the pretty flower and inked and die cut matching sentiment. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment