Summer Dandelions by Jaine


The theme this month is 'Favourite Stamps' and one of mine is 'Make A Wish' set which has summer written all over it! What could be more beautiful than a dandelion head in the summer sun, ready to burst at any breath of wind?


Creating a watercolour background keeps the main design simple and is a lovely way to show off the Rose Gold powder. Luckily I already had the scrapbook embellishments in my stash which went perfectly with the design. 


What's your favourite WOW! stamp set?

Jaine

Comments

  1. Oh what a completely gorgeous card. The colours of the background work so well, especially the little bit of orange. (To be totally honest though, apart from the sentiment I can't
    see where else you've used the rose gold EP, it might be because I'm on my phone lol).
    I might have to do one similar to this, Thank you for the inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you're welcome, actually the Rose Gold is on the dandelions themselves. xx

      Delete

Post a Comment