Heart of Gold with Gemma

Today I’m sharing a clean and simple card with lots of sparkle!


The idea for this card definitely began with this fabulous sentiment from MFT. I die cut a Heffy Doodle Metric Stitched rectangle, then heat embossed the sentiment from MFT Essential Sentiments stamp set with WOW Metallic Gold Super Fine embossing powder.

Above the sentiment, I die cut the MFT Hearts in a Row Horizontal die, then adhered the panel onto my card base.


Next, I took one of the die cut hearts and covered it with embossing ink. I then heat embossed it with WOW Pearl Gold Sparkle embossing glitter.

For the other two hearts, I covered them with embossing ink again, then heat embossed them with WOW Vintage Candy Cane embossing glitter.


I adhered the two red hearts into the outer die cut spaces on the card with liquid glue. I used foam squares to add the gold sparkle heart in the centre space to finish.


Thanks for joining me today,
Gemma



Comments