Christmas is almost here again....

Hi there!

Katarina here with todays educator post :)
Time flies right?! and this year my goal is to be a bit prepared for the holiday season.. uhm.. yeah who am I kidding..??

I´m scrapping all year round.. and let me tell you who always do the gift tags for the Christmas tags all freaked out just hours before the kids wake up at christmas eve... Yes that me!! always last minute.

well this year I think I will manage to get the Christmas tags ready on time... bec I have the new  Christmas stamp sets from Wow embossing The Suzy West Collection..

 
 

They are so cute, and so easy to work with.. and it makes the tag making a lot easier and I got myself the Pillow Box template on my Silhouette,,, so I have the entire gift set package ready for christmas... just check it out...


and as usual on my educator blog posts there is also a short tutoral video... yup it´s me talking :))

enjoy!!



//Katarina

Comments