WOW- it looks like a real gold

Hello , my dear Wow freinds! Irit is here today and I am going to share my chipboard wearable jewelry piece made from the chipboards, but finally looks like a real " thing".
I used Tando Creative chipboard jewelry chipboard that comes with the back and the upper piece. The upper piece was heat embossed with Wow Metallic Gold Rich , 3 layers to get this golden look. Then I added copper micro beads inside and glued it with Ice Resin mixture (long- long- long..... drying time, but looks like a real glass).
The lower piece is another Tando jewelry chipboard, covered with the same embossing powder again and I added some " gold" tassel over it.
To make is rich I added some flowers and covered the back with Ice Resin to prevent from the body sweat.

Hope you like this rich golden WOW look and see you next month!

Comments