Thank You in Purple!!!

Hi, I hope everyone is making it through this middle of the week Wednesday!!! I have a card to share with you today and I love purple, so I decided to focus on it with the powders and trims! I've used Suzy's "Gratitude" stamp set and a couple of purple powders.


First, I found some random chipboard blooms and embossed them with the Suzy West Berrylicious and WOW Earthtone Grape. Then I stamped the sentiment from the "Gratitude" stamp set and embossed with the WOW Opaque Bright White. I did the same thing with the little ribbon chippie accent.

For the title I just embossed with the Earthtone Grape and chose the "thank you" from the stamp set. I used pop dots for some dimension.

I added some beautiful purple ribbon and trim from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I just love the sheer butterfly trim. I added a little Baker's twine too!

These stamps are so versatile, I find myself using them all the time, they're so easy when you need a quick card and the embossing dresses them up a lot! Make sure to check back tomorrow to see what else we have to share with you!

Comments