Elegant Birthday Card

 


Hello Friends, and welcome back to another Embossing Elegance card. Today I'm sharing a lovely card featuring a die cut floral birthday cake, embossed cake stand with glittery background, and candles too!


I began by inking the florals and die cut all of the card pieces. Then I stamped the sparkler background with WOW! Embossing Ink, heat embossed Clear Sparkle embossing powder on white cardstock, and adhered on a pink card base.


I used the Mixed Media Embossing Brush to adhere the Minty and Metallic Gold Sparkle to the candles and heat embossed. How adorable are those candles? They have so much dimension and sparkle. TIP: I used reverse tweezers to hold the candles, and dipped them directly into the embossing powder. Super simple!




I embossed the frosting with Clear Sparkle, and the cake stand with Metallic Gold Sparkle. Then I layered everything over the background and card base with foam tape before finally adding the sentiment banner, and a few flowers with greenery.

What do you think? I adore this card so much, that it will be a special surprise for my mother for her birthday in July. Thanks so much for stopping by to craft with me today. Love and crafty hugs!

Erin

Comments