Journey Home Decor Canvas I Off the Page I YouTube I Mixed Media I Aditi Mahajan



Hello lovelies,

Hope you're all doing well! Aditi here, and I'm back with mixed media inspiration for you'll. 

Today, I'm playing with the new release Trios - Sweetie Jar inspired by Jo Firth-Young and Dappled Effects inspired by Marion Emberson. 

These pastel tones inspired me to create a nature inspired scene. I was drawn to the colours of the sky during a sunset when I saw these sets and decided to create a home decor canvas. 

Here's a look at the canvas:


I began by creating a soft background. I used the Lotsadots stencil with embossing ink and added embossing powders in a way to create a two tone effect. 



I've used delicate lace, flowers and die cut elements heat embossed with the powders to create this scene with a window frame in the focal. 


As always, I complete it with splatter and a sentiment to add meaning. 



I have YouTube Tutorial to create these ATCs. Be sure to head over onto WOW Embossing! YouTube Channel.  Click here to go to the YouTube Channel.




Hope you enjoyed this! Thank you so much for stopping by! If you're new here I hope that you will consider subscribing. 

For more inspiration follow me on the following platforms:


Products Used

Comments