3 Cards with the new "Fiesta" Trio | VIDEO

 Hello, it's Martina with my first Blogpost and Video as a member of the WOW! 2021 Creative Team.

 This month, we are focusing on "WOW! All the things" and I'd like to start the new year with some easy cards. Some easy cards that showcase a brand new Trio called "Fiesta" and include one of my favourite techniques when it comes to heat embossing.. Colouring die cut pieces with matching embossing powders.

Watch the Video on the WOW Youtube Channel *here*

-

The cards I have been creating are - as already mentioned - pretty simple and follow all the same principles.

The "Fiesta" Embossing Powders are used on the word die cuts which are some kind of a focal point on the cards. To embellish the cards, I have been using different sizes of dies with the same motive. All dies I have been using are Alexandra Renke dies.

-

For the "smile" Card, I have been using the new "Mai Tai" Embossing Glitter in combination with "Gittis Power" and "Metallic Gold Sparkle".

For the "love" card, I have been using the new "Strawberry Daiquiri" Embossing Glitter in combination with "Judiths Blush" and ""Razzleberry".

 And for the "happy" card, I have been using the new "Mojito" Embossing Glitter with "Oasis" and the also brand new "Egyptian Turquoise" Embossing Powders.
 
 


I really hope you liked the cards and feel inspired to get creative with these amazing powders!

-



Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB
UK https://www.wowembossingpowder.co.uk/

Comments

  1. Three great cards featuring heat embossed die cuts and some very pretty powders and love the looks on all three. Thank you for the inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment