Foiled Christmas Wreath with Gemma

I enjoyed using my laminator to foil die cuts on my last blog post, so am sharing another card today using the same technique.


I began by die cutting lots of the Pretty Pink Posh Pine Sprigs from toner card. I then ran each die cut through my laminator with WOW Fab Foil in the Bright Gold colour.

I arranged these on my square card base in a wreath shape. To add some depth, I also die cut the pine sprigs from a dark grey card. I added these amongst the foiled sprigs, then adhered them all down.


To finish my card, I added a die cut sentiment. I layered the dark grey card die cut over a white card die cut, so it showed up better against the wreath.

With the minimal colour scheme and foiled elements, I think this Christmas card has a masculine style to it.


Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a happy  and healthy 2021,
Gemma

Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.com
 
bloggr.png  facebook.png  instagram.png   youtube.png  pinterest.png

Website-Icon-UK-Webshop.gif
Website-Icon-EU-Trade-Webshop_1.gifWebsite-Icon-USA-Trade-Webshop_1.gif

Website-Icon-USA-Webshop.gif
Powder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB

Comments

  1. I love the use of gold foil on the sprigs you have used on this wreath, and the grey toned sprigs and sentiment look great too Gemma. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Pat, for all your lovely comments this year. It’s so appreciated x

      Delete

Post a Comment